Farms are one of the largest assets a family can own, and its corresponding coverage can be complex and expensive. It is crucial that farms be covered properly by a knowledgeable farm specialist, to make sure there is ample insurance coverage at a time of loss, and that the premiums are affordable. As an agency centered in rural Ohio, farm insurance has become a staple of our business. Our representatives are well versed in the needs and requirements of our local farmers. To support these needs, we have created lasting relationships with some of the best farm specialty carriers that Ohio has to offer.
Farm Coverages Every Farmer Should Know
- Intake of Foreign Objects — Would you have enough coverage to get a combine, corn head or grain table back in the field at harvest time if you hit a large rock or debris?
- Place your farm trucks/semi’s on the same policy as your personal vehicles with very competitive rates
- Equipment Breakdown — GPS Equipment, Motors, Emergency Generators, Transformers, Distribution Systems, Communications Equipment, Fans
- Equine Activities — Ownership, Boarding, & Training
- Custom Farming, Spraying, Feeding
- Agri Business — Grain/Seed Dealer, Farm Stands, Mazes, Alpacas, Deer, and Elk